These ingredients have been used safely in many cosmetic, pharmaceutical and food applications for about a century. Because of this wide spread use, most people have been exposed orally and/or topically on both an acute and chronic basis. The lack of any symptoms being linked to this long period of use is a testimony to the safety of these products in their wide range of applications. The cosmetic industry has also encouraged a careful review of available studies on these ingredients by a board of independent scientists. After considering all of these data, the US Food and Drug Administration and other cosmetic regulatory agencies around the world have allowed for unrestricted cosmetic use.
Articles in this section
- What are the benefits of becoming an ARTISTRY® Skincare Consultant?
- What has happened to the ARTISTRY® Unknown™ body wash and the ARTISTRY® Flora Chic body wash?
- How do I find out more about ARTISTRY® Men Unknown™ fragrance?
- What is ARTISTRY® Men Unknown™ fragrance?
- Does Amway sell stands ARTISTRY® display stands?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Polishing Exfoliant on acne skin?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Polishing Exfoliant every day?
- Should I exfoliate every day?
- Do I need to wet the cotton pad before apply the ARTISTRY® Softening Lotion?
- How many ARTISTRY® serums can I use together at one time?