These ingredients have been used safely in many cosmetic, pharmaceutical and food applications for about a century. Because of this wide spread use, most people have been exposed orally and/or topically on both an acute and chronic basis. The lack of any symptoms being linked to this long period of use is a testimony to the safety of these products in their wide range of applications. The cosmetic industry has also encouraged a careful review of available studies on these ingredients by a board of independent scientists. After considering all of these data, the US Food and Drug Administration and other cosmetic regulatory agencies around the world have allowed for unrestricted cosmetic use.
Articles in this section
- I have noticed fine lines around my eyes. What is the best ARTISTRY® eye cream to start using?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Polishing Exfoliant on acne skin?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Polishing Exfoliant every day?
- Should I exfoliate every day?
- Do I need to wet the cotton pad before apply the ARTISTRY® Softening Lotion?
- How many ARTISTRY® serums can I use together at one time?
- How does ARTISTRY® Ideal Radiance work?
- I have dark spots that appear to be getting darker. What products can I use?
- I have uneven skin tone and dark patches. What ARTISTRY® products can I use?
- What ARTISTRY® skincare products can I use for pigmentation?