These ingredients have been used safely in many cosmetic, pharmaceutical and food applications for about a century. Because of this wide spread use, most people have been exposed orally and/or topically on both an acute and chronic basis. The lack of any symptoms being linked to this long period of use is a testimony to the safety of these products in their wide range of applications. The cosmetic industry has also encouraged a careful review of available studies on these ingredients by a board of independent scientists. After considering all of these data, the US Food and Drug Administration and other cosmetic regulatory agencies around the world have allowed for unrestricted cosmetic use.
Articles in this section
- What is the shelf life of ARTISTRY® Skin Nutrition™ skincare, and how long can I use it after it’s been opened?
- What ARTISTRY® Skin Nutrition™ products are recommended for sensitive skin?
- Which ARTISTRY® Makeup Remover should I choose?
- Do you need to double cleanse with an ARTISTRY® Foaming Cleanser after using the Micellar or Cream Makeup Removers?
- Will the ARTISTRY® Renewing Foam Cleanser remove my longwearing foundation?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Renewing Reactivation Day Cream or Day Lotion SPF15 day and night?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Skin Nutrition™ Renewing Reactivation Cream day and night?
- If I currently use an ARTISTRY® skincare collection, which Artistry® Skin Nutrition™ Solution Set is right for me?
- What is the Phyto-powered Repair Complex found in ARTISTRY® Skin Nutrition Renewing & Firming Solutions?
- Is the ARTISTRY® Skin Nutrition™ Reactivation Eye Cream fragrance free?