These ingredients have been used safely in many cosmetic, pharmaceutical and food applications for about a century. Because of this wide spread use, most people have been exposed orally and/or topically on both an acute and chronic basis. The lack of any symptoms being linked to this long period of use is a testimony to the safety of these products in their wide range of applications. The cosmetic industry has also encouraged a careful review of available studies on these ingredients by a board of independent scientists. After considering all of these data, the US Food and Drug Administration and other cosmetic regulatory agencies around the world have allowed for unrestricted cosmetic use.
Articles in this section
- What are the benefits of becoming an ARTISTRY® Skincare Consultant?
- Does ARTISTRY® Studio Tinted Lip Balm contain SPF?
- What is ARTISTRY® Glittering Body Jelly
- What is ARTISTRY® Multi-Purpose Dry Oil Spray?
- What is ARTISTRY® Bath Fizzy?
- What is the ARTISTRY® Multi-Benefit Bar Soap?
- What is the ARTISTRY® Makeup Setting Spray?
- What shades does the ARTISTRY 3 in 1 Brow Shaper come in?
- How do I use the ARTISTRY® 3 in 1 Brow Shaper?
- What is the ARTISTRY® Paris Collection 3 in 1 Brow Shaper?