These ingredients have been used safely in many cosmetic, pharmaceutical and food applications for about a century. Because of this wide spread use, most people have been exposed orally and/or topically on both an acute and chronic basis. The lack of any symptoms being linked to this long period of use is a testimony to the safety of these products in their wide range of applications. The cosmetic industry has also encouraged a careful review of available studies on these ingredients by a board of independent scientists. After considering all of these data, the US Food and Drug Administration and other cosmetic regulatory agencies around the world have allowed for unrestricted cosmetic use.
Articles in this section
- Will all ARTISTRY® SKIN NUTRITION™ skincare products provide hydration?
- How can i start a conversation about ARTISTRY® SKIN NUTRITION™?
- How can I learn more about ARTISTRY® SKIN NUTRITION™?
- Are ARTISTRY® SKIN NUTRITION™ skincare products suitable for acne skin?
- Do ARTISTRY® SKIN NUTRITION™ skincare moisturiser contain SPF?
- Are ARTISTRY® Skin Nutrition™ skincare products suitable for sensitive skin?
- What is the ARTISTRY® micellar makeup remover + cleanser?
- I currently use ARTISTRY® HYDRA-V, what product will I use now?
- How do I choose what ARTISTRY® Skin Nutrition™ products to use?
- What is the feature ingredient of ARTISTRY® SKIN NUTRITION™?