These ingredients have been used safely in many cosmetic, pharmaceutical and food applications for about a century. Because of this wide spread use, most people have been exposed orally and/or topically on both an acute and chronic basis. The lack of any symptoms being linked to this long period of use is a testimony to the safety of these products in their wide range of applications. The cosmetic industry has also encouraged a careful review of available studies on these ingredients by a board of independent scientists. After considering all of these data, the US Food and Drug Administration and other cosmetic regulatory agencies around the world have allowed for unrestricted cosmetic use.
Articles in this section
- What are the benefits of becoming an ARTISTRY® Skincare Consultant?
- Can I use one set of Signature Select Serums for the day and another for the evening?
- Can I use the base serum alone?
- Can I use more than 3 Amplifiers into one Base Serum?
- Can you add both Brightening and Anti-Spot Amplifiers to a base serum?
- What is the Signature Select Anti-Spot Amplifier?
- What is the Signature Select Firming Amplifier?
- What is the Signature Select Anti-Wrinkle Amplifier?
- What is the Signature Select Brighten Amplifier?
- What is the Signature Select Hydration Amplifier?