These ingredients have been used safely in many cosmetic, pharmaceutical and food applications for about a century. Because of this wide spread use, most people have been exposed orally and/or topically on both an acute and chronic basis. The lack of any symptoms being linked to this long period of use is a testimony to the safety of these products in their wide range of applications. The cosmetic industry has also encouraged a careful review of available studies on these ingredients by a board of independent scientists. After considering all of these data, the US Food and Drug Administration and other cosmetic regulatory agencies around the world have allowed for unrestricted cosmetic use.
Articles in this section
- Does the ARTISTRY Skin Analyzer support iOS Dark Mode?
- Where can I find makeup tutorial videos for Artistry Studio® Tokyo?’
- What colours would match the ARTISTRY© Tokyo Deep Correct & Perfect Base?
- What colours would match the ARTISTRY© Tokyo Medium deep Correct & Perfect Base?
- What colours would match the ARTISTRY© Tokyo Medium Correct & Perfect Base?
- Can you apply the ARTISTRY© Tokyo Blue Mascara over another ARTISTRY mascara?
- What colours would match the ARTISTRY© Tokyo Light Medium Correct & Perfect Base?
- What ARTISTRY© foundation colours would match the ARTISTRY Tokyo Light Correct & Perfect Face?
- Is the ARTISTRY© Tokyo Power Brow Pen long lasting?
- I am looking for a natural look for my brows, which ARTISTRY© Tokyo product should I use?