These ingredients have been used safely in many cosmetic, pharmaceutical and food applications for about a century. Because of this wide spread use, most people have been exposed orally and/or topically on both an acute and chronic basis. The lack of any symptoms being linked to this long period of use is a testimony to the safety of these products in their wide range of applications. The cosmetic industry has also encouraged a careful review of available studies on these ingredients by a board of independent scientists. After considering all of these data, the US Food and Drug Administration and other cosmetic regulatory agencies around the world have allowed for unrestricted cosmetic use.
Articles in this section
- Where do you apply the ARTISTRY® Studio LA lights, camera face stick?
- What is the ARTISTRY® Studio LA oil gloss in the lights, camera lip oil gloss?
- How should I remove my ARTISTRY® Studio LA pacific proof brow protector application?
- Is the ARTISTRY® Studio LA pacific proof brow protector waterproof?
- What are the featured ingredients of the ARTISTRY® Studio LA pacific proof eyeshadow cream?
- Is the ARTISTRY® Studio LA pacific proof eyeshadow cream waterproof?
- What are the featured ingredients of the ARTISTRY® Studio LA pacific sunset body bar?
- Does the ARTISTRY® Studio LA polishing body bar contain plastic exfoliating beads?
- Are all of the ARTISTRY® Studio LA products free from animal derived ingredients?
- What ARTISTRY® Studio LA products are fragrance free?