Fish oils contain essential fatty acids called EPA and DHA (Omega-3’s). Omega-3’s may help reduce joint inflammation associated with arthritis and therefore may assist in the temporary relief from arthritic pain. Each capsule of NUTRIWAY Omega 3 Complex contains 1000mg of fish oil which is equivalent to 180mg of EPA and 120mg DHA. Take up to six capsules a day. Pregnant women should take at least three but no more than six capsules a day.
Articles in this section
- Advisory for NUTRIWAY® Vitamin B Complete
- What is the recommended dosage for NUTRIWAY® Vitamin B Complete
- What are the ingredients in NUTRIWAY® Vitamin B Complete
- Who can consume NUTRIWAY® Vitamin B Complete
- What are the Features and Benefits of NUTRIWAY® Vitamin B Complete
- What is NUTRIWAY® Vitamin B Complete
- Where can I learn more about BODYKEY® program and the InBodyBAND?
- Can I start the BODYKEY® program if I have a medical or allergic condition?
- Is the BODYKEY® program or Meal Replacements recommended for children?
- Is the BODYKEY® program recommended for pregnant women or nursing mothers?