Fish oils contain essential fatty acids called EPA and DHA (Omega-3’s). Omega-3’s may help reduce joint inflammation associated with arthritis and therefore may assist in the temporary relief from arthritic pain. Each capsule of NUTRIWAY Omega 3 Complex contains 1000mg of fish oil which is equivalent to 180mg of EPA and 120mg DHA. Take up to six capsules a day. Pregnant women should take at least three but no more than six capsules a day.
Articles in this section
- Is there a NUTRIWAY® Double X NEXT GEN - 62 Day pack?
- What are the features and benefits of NUTRIWAY DOUBLE X NEXT GEN?
- Why was a new formula developed for NUTRIWAY DOUBLE X?
- What are the ingredients in NUTRIWAY® Siberian Ginseng & Ginkgo Biloba?
- What is NUTRIWAY® Siberian Ginseng & Ginkgo Biloba?
- Can I buy the BODYKEY® masterkey separately?
- Advisory for NUTRIWAY® Vitamin B Complete
- What is the recommended dosage for NUTRIWAY® Vitamin B Complete
- What are the ingredients in NUTRIWAY® Vitamin B Complete
- Who can consume NUTRIWAY® Vitamin B Complete