Omega-3 fatty acids occur naturally in oily fish (tuna and salmon). It is also present in linseed oil, some nuts (walnuts), egg yolks and green leafy vegetables, but in a less bioavailable form than Omega-3 derived from fish.
Articles in this section
- Is NUTRIWAY® Double X recommended for pregnant women or nursing mothers?
- If I need to contact an Amway Naturopath who can I email?
- Is there a NUTRIWAY® Double X NEXT GEN - 62 Day pack?
- What are the features and benefits of NUTRIWAY DOUBLE X NEXT GEN?
- Why was a new formula developed for NUTRIWAY DOUBLE X?
- What are the ingredients in NUTRIWAY® Siberian Ginseng & Ginkgo Biloba?
- What is NUTRIWAY® Siberian Ginseng & Ginkgo Biloba?
- Can I buy the BODYKEY® masterkey separately?
- Advisory for NUTRIWAY® Vitamin B Complete
- What is the recommended dosage for NUTRIWAY® Vitamin B Complete