Omega-3 fatty acids occur naturally in oily fish (tuna and salmon). It is also present in linseed oil, some nuts (walnuts), egg yolks and green leafy vegetables, but in a less bioavailable form than Omega-3 derived from fish.
Articles in this section
- What is the correct way to consume XS™ Muscle Multiplier™?
- How much water and XS™ Muscle Multiplier™ do I mix together for 1 serve?
- What do I mix XS™ Muscle Multiplier™ with?
- Is XS™ Muscle Multiplie™ free from added gluten and diary?
- Should I continue taking NUTRIWAY All Plant Protein or XS Whey Protein, if I am taking XS Muscle Multiplier?
- When should you take XS™ Muscle Multiplier™?
- Who can benefit from using XS™ Muscle Multiplier™?
- What is XS™ Muscle Multiplier™?
- Do NUTRIWAY® and XS™ products contain palm oil?
- Can I cancel a BodyKey One-to-One challenge once accepted.