In some cases, the surrounding skin around a spot may brighten/lighten before the spot begins to lighten. Some stubborn dark spots that have been on the skin a long time may take longer to lighten. Our recommendation is to apply Ideal Radiance Serum directly to the stubborn dark spots until they begin to lighten, then you can resume full face application.
Articles in this section
- I have noticed fine lines around my eyes. What is the best ARTISTRY® eye cream to start using?
- What ARTISTRY® skincare product range should I use for age 20s?
- What ARTISTRY® skincare product range should I use for age 30s?
- What is the best ARTISTRY® treatment for mature skin?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Polishing Exfoliant on acne skin?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Polishing Exfoliant every day?
- Should I exfoliate every day?
- Do I need to wet the cotton pad before apply the ARTISTRY® Softening Lotion?
- How many ARTISTRY® serums can I use together at one time?
- How does ARTISTRY® Ideal Radiance work?