In some cases, the surrounding skin around a spot may brighten/lighten before the spot begins to lighten. Some stubborn dark spots that have been on the skin a long time may take longer to lighten. Our recommendation is to apply Ideal Radiance Serum directly to the stubborn dark spots until they begin to lighten, then you can resume full face application.
Articles in this section
- What are the benefits of becoming an ARTISTRY® Skincare Consultant?
- If I need to contact an Amway Artistry Consultant who can I email?
- Are ARTISTRY® Essentials Makeup Remover Wipes biodegradable?
- What has happened to the ARTISTRY® Unknown™ body wash and the ARTISTRY® Flora Chic body wash?
- How do I find out more about ARTISTRY® Men Unknown™ fragrance?
- What is ARTISTRY® Men Unknown™ fragrance?
- Does Amway sell stands ARTISTRY® display stands?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Polishing Exfoliant on acne skin?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Polishing Exfoliant every day?
- Should I exfoliate every day?