Artistry products are safe to use during pregnancy. Doctors often advise to avoid products containing Vitamin A. The only ARTISTRY product containing Vitamin A or Retinol is the Intensives Anti-Wrinkle Firming Serum. If in doubt, always check with your medical practitioner.
Articles in this section
- I have noticed fine lines around my eyes. What is the best ARTISTRY® eye cream to start using?
- What ARTISTRY® skincare product range should I use for age 20s?
- What ARTISTRY® skincare product range should I use for age 30s?
- What is the best ARTISTRY® treatment for mature skin?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Polishing Exfoliant on acne skin?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Polishing Exfoliant every day?
- Should I exfoliate every day?
- Do I need to wet the cotton pad before apply the ARTISTRY® Softening Lotion?
- How many ARTISTRY® serums can I use together at one time?
- How does ARTISTRY® Ideal Radiance work?