Yes. NUTRIWAY Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables should not be used to replace fresh fruits and vegetables because there is no substitute for the real thing. The recommended daily serving is the perfect complement for your diet and the perfect companion to NUTRIWAY multivitamins to achieve optimal health and wellbeing because it increases your body’s antioxidant capacity.
Articles in this section
- Why is the NUTRIWAY® protein powder scoop now sold separately?
- What is the correct way to consume XS™ Muscle Multiplier™?
- How much water and XS™ Muscle Multiplier™ do I mix together for 1 serve?
- What do I mix XS™ Muscle Multiplier™ with?
- Is XS™ Muscle Multiplie™ free from added gluten and diary?
- Should I continue taking NUTRIWAY All Plant Protein or XS Whey Protein, if I am taking XS Muscle Multiplier?
- When should you take XS™ Muscle Multiplier™?
- Who can benefit from using XS™ Muscle Multiplier™?
- What is XS™ Muscle Multiplier™?
- Do NUTRIWAY® and XS™ products contain palm oil?