Athletes tend to consume more and often healthier food than the rest of us, however, they place their bodies under considerable stress, draining them of iron. Iron performs an essential role in the transportation of oxygen from the lungs to all parts of the body. Oxygen is required for muscular activity. Myoglobin (the muscle's iron-containing compound) makes oxygen available to meet the requirements of physical activity and sport. Through chemical reaction iron is involved in the production of energy.
Articles in this section
- What is the correct way to consume XS™ Muscle Multiplier™?
- How much water and XS™ Muscle Multiplier™ do I mix together for 1 serve?
- What do I mix XS™ Muscle Multiplier™ with?
- Is XS™ Muscle Multiplie™ free from added gluten and diary?
- Should I continue taking NUTRIWAY All Plant Protein or XS Whey Protein, if I am taking XS Muscle Multiplier?
- When should you take XS™ Muscle Multiplier™?
- Who can benefit from using XS™ Muscle Multiplier™?
- What is XS™ Muscle Multiplier™?
- Do NUTRIWAY® and XS™ products contain palm oil?
- Can I cancel a BodyKey One-to-One challenge once accepted.