Athletes tend to consume more and often healthier food than the rest of us, however, they place their bodies under considerable stress, draining them of iron. Iron performs an essential role in the transportation of oxygen from the lungs to all parts of the body. Oxygen is required for muscular activity. Myoglobin (the muscle's iron-containing compound) makes oxygen available to meet the requirements of physical activity and sport. Through chemical reaction iron is involved in the production of energy.
Articles in this section
- Is there a NUTRIWAY® Double X NEXT GEN - 62 Day pack?
- What are the features and benefits of NUTRIWAY DOUBLE X NEXT GEN?
- Why was a new formula developed for NUTRIWAY DOUBLE X?
- What are the ingredients in NUTRIWAY® Siberian Ginseng & Ginkgo Biloba?
- What is NUTRIWAY® Siberian Ginseng & Ginkgo Biloba?
- Can I buy the BODYKEY® masterkey separately?
- Advisory for NUTRIWAY® Vitamin B Complete
- What is the recommended dosage for NUTRIWAY® Vitamin B Complete
- What are the ingredients in NUTRIWAY® Vitamin B Complete
- Who can consume NUTRIWAY® Vitamin B Complete