No. The high levels of protein can lead to digestive or intestinal problems, by forcing the baby’s kidneys to work harder. (Whole cow’s milk is not given to infants for the same reason).
Articles in this section
- Which NUTRIWAY® products are Halal?
- If I need to contact an Amway Naturopath who can I email?
- Is there a NUTRIWAY® Double X NEXT GEN - 62 Day pack?
- What are the features and benefits of NUTRIWAY DOUBLE X NEXT GEN?
- Why was a new formula developed for NUTRIWAY DOUBLE X?
- What are the ingredients in NUTRIWAY® Siberian Ginseng & Ginkgo Biloba?
- What is NUTRIWAY® Siberian Ginseng & Ginkgo Biloba?
- Can I buy the BODYKEY® masterkey separately?
- Advisory for NUTRIWAY® Vitamin B Complete
- What is the recommended dosage for NUTRIWAY® Vitamin B Complete