Adults – Take one tablet prior to each meal three times a day or take three tablets prior to your largest carbohydrate containing meal of the day. Do not exceed three tablets per day. Not suitable for children. Pregnant or lactating women or anyone with a medical condition including diabetes and hypoglycaemia should consult with a healthcare professional before using this product. Anyone on a kilojoule-restricted diet should take a daily multivitamin/multimineral supplement to ensure nutritional adequacy. A weight loss program should include adequate diet and exercise.
Articles in this section
- Can I cancel a BodyKey One-to-One challenge once accepted.
- Which NUTRIWAY® products are Halal?
- If I need to contact an Amway Naturopath who can I email?
- Is there a NUTRIWAY® Double X NEXT GEN - 62 Day pack?
- What are the features and benefits of NUTRIWAY DOUBLE X NEXT GEN?
- Why was a new formula developed for NUTRIWAY DOUBLE X?
- What are the ingredients in NUTRIWAY® Siberian Ginseng & Ginkgo Biloba?
- What is NUTRIWAY® Siberian Ginseng & Ginkgo Biloba?
- Can I buy the BODYKEY® masterkey separately?
- Advisory for NUTRIWAY® Vitamin B Complete