Adults – Take one tablet prior to each meal three times a day or take three tablets prior to your largest carbohydrate containing meal of the day. Do not exceed three tablets per day. Not suitable for children. Pregnant or lactating women or anyone with a medical condition including diabetes and hypoglycaemia should consult with a healthcare professional before using this product. Anyone on a kilojoule-restricted diet should take a daily multivitamin/multimineral supplement to ensure nutritional adequacy. A weight loss program should include adequate diet and exercise.
Articles in this section
- Advisory for NUTRIWAY® Vitamin B Complete
- What is the recommended dosage for NUTRIWAY® Vitamin B Complete
- What are the ingredients in NUTRIWAY® Vitamin B Complete
- Who can consume NUTRIWAY® Vitamin B Complete
- What are the Features and Benefits of NUTRIWAY® Vitamin B Complete
- What is NUTRIWAY® Vitamin B Complete
- Where can I learn more about BODYKEY® program and the InBodyBAND?
- Can I start the BODYKEY® program if I have a medical or allergic condition?
- Is the BODYKEY® program or Meal Replacements recommended for children?
- Is the BODYKEY® program recommended for pregnant women or nursing mothers?