Adults – Take one tablet prior to each meal three times a day or take three tablets prior to your largest carbohydrate containing meal of the day. Do not exceed three tablets per day. Not suitable for children. Pregnant or lactating women or anyone with a medical condition including diabetes and hypoglycaemia should consult with a healthcare professional before using this product. Anyone on a kilojoule-restricted diet should take a daily multivitamin/multimineral supplement to ensure nutritional adequacy. A weight loss program should include adequate diet and exercise.
Articles in this section
- What is used to sweeten BodyKey by NUTRIWAY® Shakes ?
- What do I mix BodyKey by NUTRIWAY® Shakes with?
- Is BodyKey by NUTRIWAY® Shakes suitable for vegans and vegetarians?
- What vitamins and minerals does the BodyKey by NUTRIWAY® Shakes contain?
- When I have mixed my BodyKey by NUTRIWAY® Shake, there is a stringy, residue in the beverage or on the side of the cup. What is it? The stringy residue is fibre contained
- Does BodyKey by NUTRIWAY® Shakes contain caffeine?
- Can I take BodyKey by NUTRIWAY® with my other NUTRIWAY® and XS™ supplements?
- Is BodyKey by NUTRIWAY® Shakes recommended if I am on medications or have a pre-existing medical condition?
- Is the BodyKey by NUTRIWAY® Shakes recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
- What age is BodyKey by NUTRIWAY® Shakes recommended for?