For maximum enzyme-inhibiting activity, it's best to take Carb Blocker Plus at the beginning of a meal containing carbohydrates. It must be present in the intestine at the same time as the carbohydrates for it to work.
Articles in this section
- How many carbs in a serve of XS™ Magnesium Sticks?
- How is XS™ Magnesium Sticks going to help my sports nutrition business?
- Can I take XS™ Magnesium Sticks if I have restless leg syndrome?
- I am an adult female and experience menstrual cramps, I’ve heard that Magnesium helps with that?
- Can I take more than 1 XS™ Magnesium Stick per day?
- When is the best time to take XS™ Magnesium Sticks?
- Do I need to drink water after taking XS™ Magnesium Sticks?
- Can children take XS™ Magnesium Sticks?
- Can XS™ Magnesium Sticks be used with pregnancy or lactation?
- Can XS™ Magnesium Sticks be used with any other XS Pre-Workout powdered drinks?