This is a formulated Supplementary Sports Food. This product is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and used in conjunction with an appropriate physical training exercise program. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women: Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Store below 25ºC in a cool, dry place.
Articles in this section
- Where is the COQ10 in NUTRIWAY® COQ10 150mg sourced from?
- Can I take NUTRIWAY® CoQ10 150mg if I have an existing medical condition or are currently on medications?
- Is NUTRIWAY® CoQ10 150mg suitable for children?
- When is the best time to take NUTRIWAY® CoQ10 150mg?
- How many NUTRIWAY® CoQ10 150mg should I take each day?
- Does NUTRIWAY® CoQ10 150mg contain soy?
- Does NUTRIWAY® CoQ10 150mg contain any caffeine?
- Is NUTRIWAY® CoQ10 150mg suitable during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
- Can I take NUTRIWAY® CoQ10 150mg if I am on heart medication, and/or warfarin?
- Is NUTRIWAY® CoQ10 150mg suitable for vegans or vegetarians?