Once you are logged into the Amway website, navigate to 'My Business' tab, then go to 'Shopping List' or select 'Shopping List' at the top of the web page. Select 'New Blank List' and this will display a 'Create a New Shopping List' page. Enter in a List Name and List Description (optional). Enter item number into 'Add Items' box. After entering items, select 'Save this List'. You can also download the list from here.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the 'How To' Guide for the Shopping List?
- How many Shopping Lists can I create?
- I just shared my Shopping List with my downline, will they receive a notification?
- Will I be notified if a product is TNA (Temporarily Not Available) on my Shopping List?
- When I enter the item number it doesn’t show in the basket
- I have created a Shopping List, but I cannot see the items in my basket
- I want to share my Shopping List with my downline but the name is not showing in my list
- I want to share my Shopping List with my downline, how can I do that?
- How do I create a Shopping List?