Not Scheduled means that no quantity has been entered into the Scheduled List for this item across the year. Scheduled means a quantity is entered against this item in one or more months of the year. Custom means when the user has not opted for one of your default frequency 's available, but, has decided to customise this for the item.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between a Scheduled List and a Saved Shopping List?
- When do I receive the PV for my Scheduled List?
- If I add an item to a Scheduled List, list will it be delivered every month?
- Can I send my client products without an invoice?
- How do I know when my Scheduled Order will be delivered?
- How do I check the status of my Scheduled Order?
- Is there a 'How To Guide' for Scheduled List?
- Can I delete my Scheduled List?
- Can I reactivate my 'Deleted' Scheduled List?
- How can I suspend my Scheduled List?