Please enter the link shown on the card in your web browser to arrange redelivery of your order or to confirm which collection point your order has conveniently been delivered to. Some of the reasons for receiving a calling card are if you live in an apartment and no one is home to receive your Amway order and it not safe to leave it, if the driver was unable to gain access to the property or if your order has been deemed signature required due to the value of the goods purchased.
Articles in this section
- Have TOLL road services transit time been extended?
- Can I choose Express Delivery?
- Can I have my order delivered to a Post Office or Post Office Box
- How can I best ensure successful delivery of my Amway order
- My order went to the wrong address - I forgot to change it?
- Can I arrange a delivery for a specific time?
- What if I’m not home to receive my delivery?
- Do you deliver to Waiheke Island, Great Barrier Island, Chatham Island & Stewart Island?
- How can I authorise Post Haste (NZ) to leave my order at my home while no one is there?
- Who are your delivery couriers?