Yes we do. Waiheke Island - Post Haste delivers to the Fullers Wharf at the bottom of town by 09:30am. Fullers then ferry this across at 10:00am for delivery on the Island. Great Barrier Island - There are two sailings *Tuesday & Friday. For Tuesday, we require the freight by 3pm on Mondays to meet connections and Friday by 3:00pm on Thursdays. All freight is collected by the receiver at Tryphena Wharf on the Island. Chatham Island - Flights are Monday, Wednesday, Friday from Wellington to the Island with all freight required to be in branch by 10:00am. Stewart Island - Departs Invercargill Monday to Friday at 1:00pm. All freight is required in branch by 9:00am. No courier services are available on the Island and receivers collect from the Half Moon Bay Four Square on the Island.
Articles in this section
- Can I have my order delivered to a Post Office or Post Office Box
- How can I best ensure successful delivery of my Amway order
- My order went to the wrong address - I forgot to change it?
- Can I arrange a delivery for a specific time?
- What if I’m not home to receive my delivery?
- Do you deliver to Waiheke Island, Great Barrier Island, Chatham Island & Stewart Island?
- How can I authorise Post Haste (NZ) to leave my order at my home while no one is there?
- Who are your delivery couriers?
- How do I track my Order?
- What do I do when I get a Calling Card from the Couriers?