If you have qualified for the $200 voucher on or before 30 September, 2016, you will still be able to redeem the voucher within 30 days from the date of qualifying for it. While on your First Order you can continue to qualify for a $200 voucher, on the Second Order you will not be able to qualify for the $200 voucher from 1 October,2016. On the second order, you will qualify for a maximum of $100 voucher if your CYC order is 100 or more PV.
Articles in this section
- I missed my due date to place my second order, can I apply for an extension?
- Where can I find the Chart Your Course Guide and manual?
- What if I am on holiday for 2 months?
- I placed an order online at 11:58pm and my voucher did not apply, why?
- I have met all requirements to complete the Chart Your Course program, but I don't have an $200 incentive voucher to redeem?
- If I am in debt, will I still qualify to finish the Chart Your Course program?
- Does the Chart your course rules also apply to international sponsorship?
- I tried to place all of my three orders in one day but none of the vouchers applied to my orders why?
- I placed my downline’s first order to start their Chart Your Course program but it did not create the first voucher for my downline?
- Why can't I redeem my first voucher?