A minimum 50 PPV order needs to be placed in order to qualify for or redeem a voucher. This has not changed. However the value of the vouchers that you can now qualify for, are as follows: First Order $50 voucher = 50 to 99 PPV; $100 voucher = 100 to 199 PPV; $200 voucher = 200 + PPV. For the second order the change are as follows. $50 voucher = 50 to 99 PPV; $100 voucher = 100 + PPVchart
Articles in this section
- I missed my due date to place my second order, can I apply for an extension?
- Where can I find the Chart Your Course Guide and manual?
- What if I am on holiday for 2 months?
- I placed an order online at 11:58pm and my voucher did not apply, why?
- I have met all requirements to complete the Chart Your Course program, but I don't have an $200 incentive voucher to redeem?
- If I am in debt, will I still qualify to finish the Chart Your Course program?
- Does the Chart your course rules also apply to international sponsorship?
- I tried to place all of my three orders in one day but none of the vouchers applied to my orders why?
- I placed my downline’s first order to start their Chart Your Course program but it did not create the first voucher for my downline?
- Why can't I redeem my first voucher?