You will know just by looking at the LED display on the unit. Using a bar gauge indication, it shows you at a glance the filter/cartridge’s remaining life. When it is time to change, it makes an audible sound and the display flashes.
Articles in this section
- Do you sell spare parts for Queen or iCook®?
- What are the ingredients in Amway HOME® L.O.C.™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner?
- What are the features and benefits of Amway HOME® L.O.C.™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner?
- Do you still sell spare parts for QCW knives®?
- What are the ingredients in AMWAY HOME® Dish Drops
- Can I store the water that is treated with eSpring®?
- Does the eSpring® Water Purifier change the taste of water?
- Can I use the eSpring® Water Purifier on well/bore water?
- Will the carbon filter in eSpring® remove all contaminants?
- Does eSpring® filter sulphur/sulfur/fluoride?