Do not use for children under 6 years of age. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Information Centre immediately.
Articles in this section
- Glister Kids Toothpaste expiry and manufacturing dates
- What are the coloured marks on Glister toothpaste tubes?
- What is Glister™ Kids toothpaste?
- What is the shelf life of Satinique products?
- How do I use Glister® concentrate mouthwash?
- Is there Aluminum Chlorohydrate in the G&H™ roll-on deodorant?
- How old can children begin using Glister® toothpaste?
- Why is there no body scrub in the G&H™ product range?
- Will you be bringing back a spray deodorant?
- Why do we not sell Glister® dental floss?