There is less than 1/2 calorie (2 kilojoules) of sugar in an XS Energy Drink. Up to 8 calories in XS Energy Drinks are from amino acids and are protein calories that are used in your body’s natural metabolic process. Most energy drinks in the market today have over 100 calories from 27-30 grams of sugar (approximately 7 teaspoons of sugar), which is a simple carbohydrate. Most 375 mL non-diet soft drinks have 170 calories from 40 grams of sugar (approximately 10 teaspoons of sugar). Most 160 mL juice drinks have 80 calories from 20 grams of sugar (approximately 5 teaspoons of sugar).
Articles in this section
- Why is the NUTRIWAY® protein powder scoop now sold separately?
- What is the correct way to consume XS™ Muscle Multiplier™?
- How much water and XS™ Muscle Multiplier™ do I mix together for 1 serve?
- What do I mix XS™ Muscle Multiplier™ with?
- Is XS™ Muscle Multiplie™ free from added gluten and diary?
- Should I continue taking NUTRIWAY All Plant Protein or XS Whey Protein, if I am taking XS Muscle Multiplier?
- When should you take XS™ Muscle Multiplier™?
- Who can benefit from using XS™ Muscle Multiplier™?
- What is XS™ Muscle Multiplier™?
- Do NUTRIWAY® and XS™ products contain palm oil?