There is less than 1/2 calorie (2 kilojoules) of sugar in an XS Energy Drink. Up to 8 calories in XS Energy Drinks are from amino acids and are protein calories that are used in your body’s natural metabolic process. Most energy drinks in the market today have over 100 calories from 27-30 grams of sugar (approximately 7 teaspoons of sugar), which is a simple carbohydrate. Most 375 mL non-diet soft drinks have 170 calories from 40 grams of sugar (approximately 10 teaspoons of sugar). Most 160 mL juice drinks have 80 calories from 20 grams of sugar (approximately 5 teaspoons of sugar).
Articles in this section
- What is used to sweeten BodyKey by NUTRIWAY® Shakes ?
- What do I mix BodyKey by NUTRIWAY® Shakes with?
- Is BodyKey by NUTRIWAY® Shakes suitable for vegans and vegetarians?
- What vitamins and minerals does the BodyKey by NUTRIWAY® Shakes contain?
- When I have mixed my BodyKey by NUTRIWAY® Shake, there is a stringy, residue in the beverage or on the side of the cup. What is it? The stringy residue is fibre contained
- Does BodyKey by NUTRIWAY® Shakes contain caffeine?
- Can I take BodyKey by NUTRIWAY® with my other NUTRIWAY® and XS™ supplements?
- Is BodyKey by NUTRIWAY® Shakes recommended if I am on medications or have a pre-existing medical condition?
- Is the BodyKey by NUTRIWAY® Shakes recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
- What age is BodyKey by NUTRIWAY® Shakes recommended for?