There is less than 1/2 calorie (2 kilojoules) of sugar in an XS Energy Drink. Up to 8 calories in XS Energy Drinks are from amino acids and are protein calories that are used in your body’s natural metabolic process. Most energy drinks in the market today have over 100 calories from 27-30 grams of sugar (approximately 7 teaspoons of sugar), which is a simple carbohydrate. Most 375 mL non-diet soft drinks have 170 calories from 40 grams of sugar (approximately 10 teaspoons of sugar). Most 160 mL juice drinks have 80 calories from 20 grams of sugar (approximately 5 teaspoons of sugar).
Articles in this section
- Which NUTRIWAY® products are Halal?
- If I need to contact an Amway Naturopath who can I email?
- Is there a NUTRIWAY® Double X NEXT GEN - 62 Day pack?
- What are the features and benefits of NUTRIWAY DOUBLE X NEXT GEN?
- Why was a new formula developed for NUTRIWAY DOUBLE X?
- What are the ingredients in NUTRIWAY® Siberian Ginseng & Ginkgo Biloba?
- What is NUTRIWAY® Siberian Ginseng & Ginkgo Biloba?
- Can I buy the BODYKEY® masterkey separately?
- Advisory for NUTRIWAY® Vitamin B Complete
- What is the recommended dosage for NUTRIWAY® Vitamin B Complete