An Independent Business Owner (IBO) can still qualify for the reward incentive voucher as long as the IBO is still within the 90 days of the CYC program, which starts from the date of his registration, and places an order to make up the total 200PPV that is missing. For example, if all 3 orders including registration totalled 175PPV then the IBO will have to place another order of at least 25PV before the end of their 90 days of the CYC program to qualify for the incentive voucher.
Articles in this section
- I missed my due date to place my second order, can I apply for an extension?
- Where can I find the Chart Your Course Guide and manual?
- What if I am on holiday for 2 months?
- I placed an order online at 11:58pm and my voucher did not apply, why?
- I have met all requirements to complete the Chart Your Course program, but I don't have an $200 incentive voucher to redeem?
- If I am in debt, will I still qualify to finish the Chart Your Course program?
- Does the Chart your course rules also apply to international sponsorship?
- I tried to place all of my three orders in one day but none of the vouchers applied to my orders why?
- I placed my downline’s first order to start their Chart Your Course program but it did not create the first voucher for my downline?
- Why can't I redeem my first voucher?