If the order was placed on the due date at 11:58pm, by the time the order and payment is processed it would be past midnight which would class this order a day late. You will need to call the Amway Regional Contact Centre to speak with the Chart Your Course team leaders to determine if you’re entitled to an extension. You can contact the Call Centre on 1800 45 46 47 if you are in Australia, or 0800 611 611 if you are in NZ.
Articles in this section
- What if I am on holiday for 2 months?
- I placed an order online at 11:58pm and my voucher did not apply, why?
- I have met all requirements to complete the Chart Your Course program, but I don't have an $200 incentive voucher to redeem?
- If I am in debt, will I still qualify to finish the Chart Your Course program?
- I missed my due date to place my second order, can I apply for an extension?
- Does the Chart your course rules also apply to international sponsorship?
- I tried to place all of my three orders in one day but none of the vouchers applied to my orders why?
- I placed my downline’s first order to start their Chart Your Course program but it did not create the first voucher for my downline?
- Why can't I redeem my first voucher?
- Why can't I redeem my second voucher?