To qualify as a Sapphire you need to have two qualified in market legs (branches as part of your business) who each qualify for at least 6 months within the performance year while you maintain the 15% award volume level ie. 3,250 PGV, in the same months that both legs qualify. Once you’ve achieved six months of this criteria, you become a qualified Sapphire in the Amway Business.
Articles in this section
- Diamond Plus Bonus Qualification and Unit Computation Schedule
- What is Diamond Plus Bonus
- What is Diamond Bonus?
- What is Emerald Bonus?
- 1% Monthly Depth Bonus Adjustment
- What is Monthly Depth Bonus?
- What is the Ruby Bonus?
- What is Performance Bonus?
- How do I get to Founders Crown Ambassador pin level?
- How do I get to Crown Ambassador pin level?