Some ARTISTRY and SATINIQUE products do contain parabens. Parabens currently used in Amway products are permitted and approved for use as preservatives by regulatory authorities. For specific information on the use of parabens, please contact our beauty advisory at email@example.com
Articles in this section
- What are the benefits of becoming an ARTISTRY® Skincare Consultant?
- Can I use one set of Signature Select Serums for the day and another for the evening?
- Can I use the base serum alone?
- Can I use more than 3 Amplifiers into one Base Serum?
- Can you add both Brightening and Anti-Spot Amplifiers to a base serum?
- What is the Signature Select Anti-Spot Amplifier?
- What is the Signature Select Firming Amplifier?
- What is the Signature Select Anti-Wrinkle Amplifier?
- What is the Signature Select Brighten Amplifier?
- What is the Signature Select Hydration Amplifier?