Some ARTISTRY and SATINIQUE products do contain parabens. Parabens currently used in Amway products are permitted and approved for use as preservatives by regulatory authorities. For specific information on the use of parabens, please contact our beauty advisory at firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- What are the benefits of becoming an ARTISTRY® Skincare Consultant?
- If I need to contact an Amway Artistry Consultant who can I email?
- Are ARTISTRY® Essentials Makeup Remover Wipes biodegradable?
- What has happened to the ARTISTRY® Unknown™ body wash and the ARTISTRY® Flora Chic body wash?
- How do I find out more about ARTISTRY® Men Unknown™ fragrance?
- What is ARTISTRY® Men Unknown™ fragrance?
- Does Amway sell stands ARTISTRY® display stands?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Polishing Exfoliant on acne skin?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Polishing Exfoliant every day?
- Should I exfoliate every day?