Some ARTISTRY and SATINIQUE products do contain parabens. Parabens currently used in Amway products are permitted and approved for use as preservatives by regulatory authorities. For specific information on the use of parabens, please contact our beauty advisory at firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- Will all ARTISTRY® SKIN NUTRITION™ skincare products provide hydration?
- How can i start a conversation about ARTISTRY® SKIN NUTRITION™?
- How can I learn more about ARTISTRY® SKIN NUTRITION™?
- Are ARTISTRY® SKIN NUTRITION™ skincare products suitable for acne skin?
- Do ARTISTRY® SKIN NUTRITION™ skincare moisturiser contain SPF?
- Are ARTISTRY® Skin Nutrition™ skincare products suitable for sensitive skin?
- What is the ARTISTRY® micellar makeup remover + cleanser?
- I currently use ARTISTRY® HYDRA-V, what product will I use now?
- How do I choose what ARTISTRY® Skin Nutrition™ products to use?
- What is the feature ingredient of ARTISTRY® SKIN NUTRITION™?