Some ARTISTRY and SATINIQUE products do contain parabens. Parabens currently used in Amway products are permitted and approved for use as preservatives by regulatory authorities. For specific information on the use of parabens, please contact our beauty advisory at email@example.com
Articles in this section
- I have noticed fine lines around my eyes. What is the best ARTISTRY® eye cream to start using?
- What ARTISTRY® skincare product range should I use for age 20s?
- What ARTISTRY® skincare product range should I use for age 30s?
- What is the best ARTISTRY® treatment for mature skin?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Polishing Exfoliant on acne skin?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Polishing Exfoliant every day?
- Should I exfoliate every day?
- Do I need to wet the cotton pad before apply the ARTISTRY® Softening Lotion?
- How many ARTISTRY® serums can I use together at one time?
- How does ARTISTRY® Ideal Radiance work?