Some ARTISTRY and SATINIQUE products do contain parabens. Parabens currently used in Amway products are permitted and approved for use as preservatives by regulatory authorities. For specific information on the use of parabens, please contact our beauty advisory at firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- What are the key ARTISTRY anti-aging ingredients?
- Does ARTISTRY Supreme LX Eye Cream and Enriching Lotion contain retinol?
- Can Supreme LX improve stretch marks?
- Does ARTISTRY® Studio Tinted Lip Balm contain SPF?
- What is ARTISTRY® Glittering Body Jelly
- What is ARTISTRY® Multi-Purpose Dry Oil Spray?
- What is ARTISTRY® Bath Fizzy?
- What is the ARTISTRY® Multi-Benefit Bar Soap?
- What is the ARTISTRY® Makeup Setting Spray?
- What shades does the ARTISTRY 3 in 1 Brow Shaper come in?