Filter 1 does not require replacement, instead you can simply vacuum this filter to remove accumulated dust. If the filter is very dirty, rinse with warm tap water. Ensure you dry thoroughly before returning to air purifier.
Articles in this section
- Do you sell spare parts for Queen or iCook®?
- How many scoops of SA8 powder is required in a 11kg front loading washing machine?
- Can I use the eSpring Water Purifier to purify tank or well water?
- My eSpring® unit does not flash when the water is running
- What are the ingredients in AMWAY HOME® L.O.C.® Multi-Purpose Cleaner?
- What are the ingredients in AMWAY HOME® SA8® Premium Concentrated Laundry Powder?
- What is AMWAY HOME® SA8® Premium Concentrated Laundry Powder?
- What is AMWAY HOME® L.O.C.® Multi-Purpose Cleaner?
- How can ATMOSPHERE® help with asthma?
- How to use AMWAY HOME® products to remove stains?