Amway is a network marketing company, and as such we require a membership to purchase products. We offer two levels of membership to suit everyone. If you’re interested in joining Amway and building a business, you can sign up as an Independent Business Owner (IBO), alternatively you can sign up as a VIP Client. For detailed information on either of these options, please contact our friendly customer service team on 1800 45 46 47 in Australia or 0800 611 611 in New Zealand. Alternately, you can visit your local Amway Business Centre.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the Amway Business and Sales and Marketing manual?
- Who do I contact about establishing a 2nd Amway business in Amway Australia or New Zealand?
- What is AGER Report?
- Does Amway conduct Market Research?
- What do I do if I am approached by the media or reporters?
- Who in Amway can I seek support from, while building my business?
- Why do I need an IBO or Client number to purchase Amway products?
- How can my family inherit my Amway income?
- How does Amway offer Financial Freedom?
- How can I plan for my succession in the Amway business?