In general, cosmetic products should be kept in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight. Heat does accelerate the product’s aging process. For maximum stability, ARTISTRY Men products should be stored at room temperature (below 30C) and away from direct sunlight. To minimize the effects of humidity make sure the closures on the products are tightly closed.
Articles in this section
- I have noticed fine lines around my eyes. What is the best ARTISTRY® eye cream to start using?
- What ARTISTRY® skincare product range should I use for age 20s?
- What ARTISTRY® skincare product range should I use for age 30s?
- What is the best ARTISTRY® treatment for mature skin?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Polishing Exfoliant on acne skin?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Polishing Exfoliant every day?
- Should I exfoliate every day?
- Do I need to wet the cotton pad before apply the ARTISTRY® Softening Lotion?
- How many ARTISTRY® serums can I use together at one time?
- How does ARTISTRY® Ideal Radiance work?