In general, cosmetic products should be kept in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight. Heat does accelerate the product’s aging process. For maximum stability, ARTISTRY products should be stored at room temperature (below 30C) and away from direct sunlight. To minimize the effects of humidity make sure the closures on the products are tightly closed.
Articles in this section
- What are the benefits of becoming an ARTISTRY® Skincare Consultant?
- If I need to contact an Amway Artistry Consultant who can I email?
- Are ARTISTRY® Essentials Makeup Remover Wipes biodegradable?
- What has happened to the ARTISTRY® Unknown™ body wash and the ARTISTRY® Flora Chic body wash?
- How do I find out more about ARTISTRY® Men Unknown™ fragrance?
- What is ARTISTRY® Men Unknown™ fragrance?
- Does Amway sell stands ARTISTRY® display stands?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Polishing Exfoliant on acne skin?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Polishing Exfoliant every day?
- Should I exfoliate every day?