In general, cosmetic products should be kept in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight. Heat does accelerate the product’s aging process. For maximum stability, ARTISTRY products should be stored at room temperature (below 30C) and away from direct sunlight. To minimize the effects of humidity make sure the closures on the products are tightly closed.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find makeup tutorial videos for Artistry Studio® Tokyo?’
- What colours would match the ARTISTRY© Tokyo Deep Correct & Perfect Base?
- What colours would match the ARTISTRY© Tokyo Medium deep Correct & Perfect Base?
- What colours would match the ARTISTRY© Tokyo Medium Correct & Perfect Base?
- Can you apply the ARTISTRY© Tokyo Blue Mascara over another ARTISTRY mascara?
- What colours would match the ARTISTRY© Tokyo Light Medium Correct & Perfect Base?
- What ARTISTRY© foundation colours would match the ARTISTRY Tokyo Light Correct & Perfect Face?
- Is the ARTISTRY© Tokyo Power Brow Pen long lasting?
- I am looking for a natural look for my brows, which ARTISTRY© Tokyo product should I use?
- Will the ARTISTRY© Tokyo Jelly Plumping Lip Tint be longwearing?