In general, cosmetic products should be kept in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight. Heat does accelerate the product’s aging process. For maximum stability, ARTISTRY products should be stored at room temperature (below 30C) and away from direct sunlight. To minimize the effects of humidity make sure the closures on the products are tightly closed.
Articles in this section
- What are the key ARTISTRY anti-aging ingredients?
- Does ARTISTRY Supreme LX Eye Cream and Enriching Lotion contain retinol?
- Can Supreme LX improve stretch marks?
- Does ARTISTRY® Studio Tinted Lip Balm contain SPF?
- What is ARTISTRY® Glittering Body Jelly
- What is ARTISTRY® Multi-Purpose Dry Oil Spray?
- What is ARTISTRY® Bath Fizzy?
- What is the ARTISTRY® Multi-Benefit Bar Soap?
- What is the ARTISTRY® Makeup Setting Spray?
- What shades does the ARTISTRY 3 in 1 Brow Shaper come in?