No, you don’t need any special programs to run eLearning. We suggest that you use chrome or Firefox as your web browser through to access the courses when using your PC or Mac. You will also need to disable your pop up blockers.
Articles in this section
- How do I register and purchase tickets for training courses and events?
- What topics are the webinars on?
- What are webinars?
- Do I receive a Certificate at the end of Introduction to Business?
- What is the ‘Introduction to Business course about?
- Why Charles Sturt University (CSU)?
- What is the course from Charles Sturt University called?
- Is there an exam or assignment in the ARTISTRY® or NUTRIWAY® Expert programs?
- Do I need to complete all the subjects in the ARTISTRY® or NUTRIWAY® Expert programs?
- What is the ARTISTRY® Beauty Expert program and the NUTRIWAY® Health Expert program?