Yes, you get a certificate of completion. The course is developed in ‘collaboration with CSU’ and awarded through Amway of Australia, it does not count as units of study or recognised as prior learning for degree courses through CSU.
Articles in this section
- What type of training does Amway offer?
- How do I register and purchase tickets for training courses and events?
- What topics are the webinars on?
- What are webinars?
- Do I receive a Certificate at the end of Introduction to Business?
- What is the ‘Introduction to Business course about?
- Why Charles Sturt University (CSU)?
- What is the course from Charles Sturt University called?
- Is there an exam or assignment in the ARTISTRY® or NUTRIWAY® Expert programs?
- Do I need to complete all the subjects in the ARTISTRY® or NUTRIWAY® Expert programs?