AMWAY accepts return of BV items which are current and in saleable condition. AMWAY does not accept returned literature, audio-visual aids, pins, plaques, forms, accessories, and other promotional items and sales aids for replacement or for refund by Credit Vouchers from operating AMWAY IBOs. The refund equals the original purchase price less Performance Bonus received, less up to 15% for handling, administration, and shipping costs.
Refund for saleable merchandise (new and still available in the current line) will only be given with prior written permission from AMWAY of Australia & New Zealand. Enclose that permission with the products you return.
For all grocery, food or other items(s) under $25 please have your Amway ID number and original order number ready when you call. Items over $25 will need to be physically returned to Amway of Australia via our returns logistics partner or at one of our Business Centres. PLEASE DO NOT SEND AEROSOL, FLAMMABLE OR BROKEN ITEMS.
- Please contact Amway on 1800 45 46 47 in Australia and 0800 611 611 in New Zealand within 90 days and advise them you wish to return a product
- Amway will email you a Returns or RMA Form and a Mailing Label
- Complete the Returns Form, keep a copy and put the original in the package
- Place the Mailing Label on the outside of the package
- Place the goods out ready for collection by 7.00am the next working day.
- The goods will be collected within two working days from your call to the Contact Centre.