The Credit Voucher protects the IBO’s Performance Bonus! It is a service that enables you to control your monthly group Point Value and Business Volume.
In addition, it enables the IBO to gain back purchasing power within approximately 10 working days of an order being shipped. An IBO will not have to wait for his Performance Bonus to receive credit.
The Credit Voucher functions as follows:
- PV/BV Credit Voucher will be issued for any item shown as TNA (Temporarily Not Available) on the invoice. It will be produced after the full order has been shipped and posted. Upon verification, the Credit Voucher will be updated to the recipient’s accounts.
- All PV/BV items ordered regardless of whether they were shipped or not will be used in calculating the Performance Bonus for that particular month. This ensures that your Performance Bonus is not affected
- by AMWAY’s inability to ship products, since your PV and BV will not be reduced until the month in which you redeemed your Credit Voucher.
- Credit Voucher is also issued for products returned for credit under the AMWAY Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Credit Voucher can only be used for ordering items and cannot be redeemed for cash except under exceptional circumstances. The Credit Voucher must be presented or referenced when you redeem it against your order.
- Credit Voucher must be redeemed within one year from the date of its issue.