Once you are logged into the Amway website, go to 'Shopping list' icon at the top of the page. Choose a List by selecting the drop down menu from the list you want to share and click 'Share'. Start typing a name or IMC number to get auto suggestions. Add up to five shares per list. Read the guidelines, tick the box and click 'Share'. Your list will appear when recipients next log in to 'My List'.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the 'How To' Guide for the Shopping List?
- How many Shopping Lists can I create?
- I just shared my Shopping List with my downline, will they receive a notification?
- Will I be notified if a product is TNA (Temporarily Not Available) on my Shopping List?
- When I enter the item number it doesn’t show in the basket
- I have created a Shopping List, but I cannot see the items in my basket
- I want to share my Shopping List with my downline but the name is not showing in my list
- I want to share my Shopping List with my downline, how can I do that?
- How do I create a Shopping List?