No, your credit card details must be stored when creating an active scheduled list.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between a Scheduled List and a Saved Shopping List?
- When do I receive the PV for my Scheduled List?
- If I add an item to a Scheduled List, list will it be delivered every month?
- Can I send my client products without an invoice?
- How do I know when my Scheduled Order will be delivered?
- How do I check the status of my Scheduled Order?
- Is there a 'How To Guide' for Scheduled List?
- Can I delete my Scheduled List?
- Can I reactivate my 'Deleted' Scheduled List?
- How can I suspend my Scheduled List?