When entering in the Credit Card number, make sure there are no spaces between the numbers. If the message still appears once the numbers have been entered correctly. You may need to navigate away from the page and then go back to payment and delivery page and re-enter the numbers. If the issue continues, please contact our Amway Regional Contact Centre on 1800 45 46 47 (AU) or 0800 611 611 (NZ).
Articles in this section
- What is Click & Collect?
- An item on my order has been backordered. What does this mean?
- Can I place an order via fax or phone?
- How do I place an order over the phone?
- I created a Delivery Order but really wanted a Click & Collect?
- I placed an order but need to cancel or add or delete an item in it?
- Where can I store my delivery instructions against my default address?
- I selected a new address, but it didn’t stay on the order, why?
- What are the ordering delivery fees?
- Do I need to enter my Credit Card CVC number when ordering?