Yes you do. Payments by non stored credit cards require a CVC/CVV number to be entered.
Articles in this section
- What is Click & Collect?
- An item on my order has been backordered. What does this mean?
- Can I place an order via fax or phone?
- How do I place an order over the phone?
- I created a Delivery Order but really wanted a Click & Collect?
- I placed an order but need to cancel or add or delete an item in it?
- Where can I store my delivery instructions against my default address?
- I selected a new address, but it didn’t stay on the order, why?
- What are the ordering delivery fees?
- Do I need to enter my Credit Card CVC number when ordering?