Yes you do. Payments by non stored credit cards require a CVC/CVV number to be entered.
Articles in this section
- An item on my order has been backordered. What does this mean?
- Can I place an order via fax or phone?
- How do I place an order over the phone?
- How do I place an order online?
- How do I cancel or modify an order?
- What are the ordering delivery fees?
- Do I need to enter my Credit Card CVC number when ordering?
- Can an upline view their downline orders?
- My order has been rejected
- My Credit Card comes up saying it's invalid