An ATL (Authority to Leave) form has to be filled out. This will give the carrier authority to leave with instructions. Please contact our Amway Contact Centre on 0800 611 611 to send out this form.
Articles in this section
- Can I have my order delivered to a Post Office or Post Office Box
- How can I best ensure successful delivery of my Amway order
- Can I redirect my order to a different address?
- Can I arrange a delivery for a specific time?
- What if I’m not home to receive my delivery?
- Do you deliver to Waiheke Island, Great Barrier Island, Chatham Island & Stewart Island?
- How can I authorise Post Haste (NZ) to leave my order at my home while no one is there?
- Who are your delivery couriers?
- How do I track my Order?
- What do I do when I get a Calling Card from the Couriers?