The InBodyBAND uses bluetooth to communicate with your smartphone. Please make sure your phone’s bluetooth is turned on. When establishing a connection, ensure that the two connecting devices are within a close range and during a bluetooth data transfer, do not place any obstacle between the device and the connnecting device. Sometimes the connection/ data transfering may fail which could be due to the internet connection being weak or unstable.
Articles in this section
- Is the InBodyBAND water resistant? Can I wear it while swimming?
- What is the BodyKey® Personalised Assessment?
- Is there any warranty on the InBodyBAND?
- Why am I not able to connect the InBodyBAND with the BODYKEY® App?
- Where can i find InBodyBAND manuals and guides?
- What type of technology is the InBodyBAND using to measure body fat?
- What is the InBodyBAND?
- Can I buy the InBodyBAND separately?
- I lost my BODYKEY® Mastercode. Who do I contact?