You will be able to redeem your current $200 first product voucher within 30 days of qualifying for it. So you will not lose the first voucher. However, if your second order value will be worth 200 PPV, you could be eligible for a $200 voucher if you place this second order by 30 September, which will give you more savings. If you choose to place your second order worth 200 PPV on or after 1 October, you will qualify for a $100 voucher instead.
Articles in this section
- What if I am on holiday for 2 months?
- I placed an order online at 11:58pm and my voucher did not apply, why?
- I have met all requirements to complete the Chart Your Course program, but I don't have an $200 incentive voucher to redeem?
- If I am in debt, will I still qualify to finish the Chart Your Course program?
- I missed my due date to place my second order, can I apply for an extension?
- Does the Chart your course rules also apply to international sponsorship?
- I tried to place all of my three orders in one day but none of the vouchers applied to my orders why?
- I placed my downline’s first order to start their Chart Your Course program but it did not create the first voucher for my downline?
- Why can't I redeem my first voucher?
- Why can't I redeem my second voucher?