No. Systems are completely optional to join and part-take in. This includes attending any System functions, and buying any Business Support Materials such as CDs, DVDs, books etc.
Articles in this section
- Can I join Amway as a business instead of an individual?
- Is Amway a pyramid scheme?
- Can I promote or retail ARTISTRY®, SATINIQUE®, or NUTRIWAY® in a retail location?
- Do i have to to participate in any System activity?
- Another Multi-Level Marketing company is approaching my IBOs and damaging Amway’s reputation
- What is Copyright?
- What can I include on my Social Media profile?
- What can I include on my business website?
- Booth & Events explained
- Can I sell XS™ Energy in a gym, café or bar?