IBOs are not permitted to sell Amway products on Facebook, auction sites, websites, or other online avenues as this contravenes our IBO Rules of Conduct. However, members of the public and ex-IBOs can sell off unwanted gifts or products.
You can find our rules of conduct on the Amway website. After logging on, navigate to: About Amway > Legal Information > In Plain English Content > The Rules of Conduct
Articles in this section
- Where can I find Amway videos?
- How does the Social Media Guidelines and the IBO Rules interact?
- Can I edit Amway video, footage and photography?
- What about Social Media for personal use?
- How can I market products using social media?
- Can I create privacy with Social Media?
- What can’t I do on social business for my Amway business?
- What should I do on social media for my Amway® business?
- How can social media help my business?
- What is social media?