It can be installed under the sink and connected to a dedicated kitchen tap (included) or on a countertop, connected to your existing kitchen tap. Note, this eSpring requires a (33 mm) hole to be drilled in the bench top for the tap.
Articles in this section
- How to use AMWAY HOME® products to remove stains?
- Do you sell spare parts for Queen or iCook®?
- What are the ingredients in Amway HOME® L.O.C.™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner?
- What are the features and benefits of Amway HOME® L.O.C.™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner?
- Do you still sell spare parts for QCW knives®?
- What are the ingredients in AMWAY HOME® Dish Drops
- Can I store the water that is treated with eSpring®?
- Does the eSpring® Water Purifier change the taste of water?
- Can I use the eSpring® Water Purifier on well/bore water?
- Will the carbon filter in eSpring® remove all contaminants?