You may use iCook® Cookware on the stove top or in an oven. The pans can be used in an oven at temperatures up to 400°F /200°C. Frequent use of the cookware in the oven can dull
the appearance of the handles. It is important to understand that oven temperatures can vary significantly from the temperature on the indicator dial. Check the actual temperature occasionally
using an oven thermometer.
Never use the pans for grilling as grill temperatures can easily exceed 500°F/260°C. Never use the cookware on an outdoor grill as temperatures on these appliances are difficult to control and flare ups may easily
Articles in this section
- I have recently changed my ATMOSPHERE® filter and the indicator is still red?
- Which Amway homecare products have a Safer Choice Certification?
- My iCook® handle or knob is cracked
- How do I get iCook® defects assessed?
- How can I get replacement parts for my iCook® cookware?
- What is the warranty for my iCook® cookware?
- Do I have to cook using the vitalok™ cooking method or can i cook the way I usually do?
- My iCook® lid is stuck to the pan, what should I do?
- If there is a vitalok™ moisture seal, how do i check if my food is cooked?
- How does the vitalok™ cooking method lock in nutrients?