You may use iCook® Cookware on the stove top or in an oven. The pans can be used in an oven at temperatures up to 400°F /200°C. Frequent use of the cookware in the oven can dull
the appearance of the handles. It is important to understand that oven temperatures can vary significantly from the temperature on the indicator dial. Check the actual temperature occasionally
using an oven thermometer.
Never use the pans for grilling as grill temperatures can easily exceed 500°F/260°C. Never use the cookware on an outdoor grill as temperatures on these appliances are difficult to control and flare ups may easily
Articles in this section
- Does Ambreeze protect against the COVID 19 virus?
- I cant connect my Ambreeze to Wi-Fi. How can I troubleshoot this?
- Can I change the AMBREEZE settings remotely?
- How often do we replace the AMBREEZE filters?
- Does the AMBREEZE Air Purification System utilise much energy consumption?
- How is the AMBREEZE Air Purification System different from the old ATMOSPHERE Air Purifier System?
- What are the dimensions and weight of the AMBREEZE unit?
- Can we use the AMBREEZE Air Purification System in commercial settings such as a bar or restaurant efficiently?
- Can the bacteria and viruses trapped on the AMBREEZE filter, multiply and escape back into the air?
- How many filters are in the AMBREEZE Air Purification System?