Electric cooktops retain heat longer. Therefore, as you lower the heat setting, it may be necessary to remove the pan from the surface until escaping vapors subside and the fluttering stops. Replace pan on cooktop and continue cooking.
Articles in this section
- Do you sell spare parts for Queen or iCook®?
- Do I have to cook using the vitalok™ cooking method or can i cook the way I usually do?
- My iCook® lid is stuck to the pan, what should I do?
- If there is a vitalok™ moisture seal, how do i check if my food is cooked?
- How does the vitalok™ cooking method lock in nutrients?
- Can I use iCook® cookware on my ceramic cooktop?
- Can I use my iCook® in the microwave?
- Can I change the long handle on my iCook® to the side handles instead?
- My iCook® handle or knob is loose
- An odour is coming from my iCook® handle