Tooth decay begins when teeth are not cleaned properly after eating. In just one hour, plaque bacteria begin converting sugar and starch particles into harmful acids that attack tooth enamel. Within 24 hours, plaque can harden to form tartar, which can only be removed by a professional. Help prevent tooth decay and gum disease by cleaning away plaque at the gum line each day with Glister® Multi-Action Fluoride Toothpaste and rinsing with Glister MultiAction Oral rinse.
Articles in this section
- How do I use Glister® concentrate mouthwash?
- Is there Aluminum Chlorohydrate in the G&H™ roll-on deodorant?
- How old can children begin using Glister® toothpaste?
- Why is there no body scrub in the G&H™ product range?
- Will you be bringing back a spray deodorant?
- Why do we not sell Glister® dental floss?
- What are the ingredients in G&H Refresh+™ Body Wash Gel?
- What are the features and benefits of G&H Refresh+™ Body Wash Gel?
- What is G&H Refresh+™ Body Wash Gel?
- What are the ingredients in G&H Protect+™ Deodorant & Anti-Perspirant Roll-On?