Tooth decay begins when teeth are not cleaned properly after eating. In just one hour, plaque bacteria begin converting sugar and starch particles into harmful acids that attack tooth enamel. Within 24 hours, plaque can harden to form tartar, which can only be removed by a professional. Help prevent tooth decay and gum disease by cleaning away plaque at the gum line each day with Glister® Multi-Action Fluoride Toothpaste and rinsing with Glister MultiAction Oral rinse.
Articles in this section
- Does Amway sell hand sanitiser?
- What makes ARTISTRY Signature Select® Body special?
- What is ARTISTRY Signature Select® Body?
- Does the ARTISTRY Signature Select® Polishing Body Scrub contain plastic microbeads for exfoliation?
- Does the ARTISTRY Signature Select® Polishing Body Scrub contain parabens?
- What exfoliating ingredients are in the ARTISTRY Signature Select® Polishing Scrub formula?
- Why is a Polishing Body Scrub needed?
- How will I know if the ARTISTRY Signature Select® Firming Body Lotion is working?
- Will everyone’s skin appear firm and more lifted when using the ARTISTRY Signature Select® Firming Body Lotion?
- Will using the ARTISTRY Signature Select® Firming Body Lotion help improve elasticity?