- Pump 1-2 times onto your palm.
- With your fingertips, apply directly to the dark spot. Use morning and night after ARTISTRY Ideal Radiance Illuminating Softening Lotion.
- If also using the Ideal Radiance Complexion Serum Concentrate, apply just on the dark spot after applying the Complexion Serum Concentrate.
Follow with your ARTISTRY Ideal Radiance Milky Emulsion or Moisture Cream
Articles in this section
- I have noticed fine lines around my eyes. What is the best ARTISTRY® eye cream to start using?
- What ARTISTRY® skincare product range should I use for age 20s?
- What ARTISTRY® skincare product range should I use for age 30s?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Polishing Exfoliant on acne skin?
- Can I use the ARTISTRY® Polishing Exfoliant every day?
- Should I exfoliate every day?
- Do I need to wet the cotton pad before apply the ARTISTRY® Softening Lotion?
- How many ARTISTRY® serums can I use together at one time?
- How does ARTISTRY® Ideal Radiance work?
- I have dark spots that appear to be getting darker. What products can I use?