Yes, however children under the age of five should only use a smear of fluoride toothpaste on a small brush like Glister Children’s Toothbrush (VS 6110). Keep out of reach of children.
Articles in this section
- Does Amway sell hand sanitiser?
- Glister Kids Toothpaste expiry and manufacturing dates
- What are the coloured marks on Glister toothpaste tubes?
- What is Glister™ Kids toothpaste?
- What is the shelf life of Satinique products?
- How do I use Glister® concentrate mouthwash?
- Is there Aluminum Chlorohydrate in the G&H™ roll-on deodorant?
- How old can children begin using Glister® toothpaste?
- Why is there no body scrub in the G&H™ product range?
- Will you be bringing back a spray deodorant?