Yes, however children under the age of five should only use a smear of fluoride toothpaste on a small brush like Glister Children’s Toothbrush (VS 6110). Keep out of reach of children.
Articles in this section
- How do I use Glister® concentrate mouthwash?
- Is there Aluminum Chlorohydrate in the G&H™ roll-on deodorant?
- How old can children begin using Glister® toothpaste?
- Why is there no body scrub in the G&H™ product range?
- Will you be bringing back a spray deodorant?
- Why do we not sell Glister® dental floss?
- What are the ingredients in G&H Refresh+™ Body Wash Gel?
- What are the features and benefits of G&H Refresh+™ Body Wash Gel?
- What is G&H Refresh+™ Body Wash Gel?
- What are the ingredients in G&H Protect+™ Deodorant & Anti-Perspirant Roll-On?