Yes, there are 80 milligrams of caffeine in a can of XS Energy drink. This is about the same amount of caffeine as in a normal cup of coffee and many soft drinks. If you are caffeine-sensitive, none of these caffeine containing drinks may be for you.
Articles in this section
- Do NUTRIWAY® and XS™ products contain palm oil?
- Can I cancel a BodyKey One-to-One challenge once accepted.
- Which NUTRIWAY® products are Halal?
- If I need to contact an Amway Naturopath who can I email?
- Is there a NUTRIWAY® Double X NEXT GEN - 62 Day pack?
- What are the features and benefits of NUTRIWAY DOUBLE X NEXT GEN?
- Why was a new formula developed for NUTRIWAY DOUBLE X?
- What are the ingredients in NUTRIWAY® Siberian Ginseng & Ginkgo Biloba?
- What is NUTRIWAY® Siberian Ginseng & Ginkgo Biloba?
- Can I buy the BODYKEY® masterkey separately?