Yes, there are 80 milligrams of caffeine in a can of XS Energy drink. This is about the same amount of caffeine as in a normal cup of coffee and many soft drinks. If you are caffeine-sensitive, none of these caffeine containing drinks may be for you.
Articles in this section
- Why is the NUTRIWAY® protein powder scoop now sold separately?
- What is the correct way to consume XS™ Muscle Multiplier™?
- How much water and XS™ Muscle Multiplier™ do I mix together for 1 serve?
- What do I mix XS™ Muscle Multiplier™ with?
- Is XS™ Muscle Multiplie™ free from added gluten and diary?
- Should I continue taking NUTRIWAY All Plant Protein or XS Whey Protein, if I am taking XS Muscle Multiplier?
- When should you take XS™ Muscle Multiplier™?
- Who can benefit from using XS™ Muscle Multiplier™?
- What is XS™ Muscle Multiplier™?
- Do NUTRIWAY® and XS™ products contain palm oil?