Do not disassemble the device as it is harmful and may cause electric shock. When a problem occurs, do not attempt to repair it. Instead, contact Amway® Customer Service on 1800 45 46 47 (0800 611 611 NZ) or visit your local Business Centre.
Do not use other electric power except for standard Australian/New Zealand outlets. Using improper electric power may cause electric shock or damage to the device.
Do not install the product in extreme temperature conditions. (Recommended Temperature: 15°c ~ 35°c)
Do not expose the device to the direct sunlight.
Shock or Vibration
Avoid dropping the device or exposing the device to strong shock or vibration.
If the product does not work properly
If a problem occurs while using the product (unidentified noise, odour or smoke), discontinue use, turn the power off immediately and contact Amway® Customer Service on 1800 45 46 47 (0800 611 611 NZ) or visit your local Business Centre.
Dirt on Lens
Ensure camera lenses are clean and free from dust. Avoid touching the lenses with fingers.
How do I maintain my ARTISTRY® Skin Analyzer?
Always ensure your device is clean by using the smooth cloth provided in the package. When not in use, replace the lens cap to prevent dust and moisture from entering the device.
Articles in this section
- ARTISTRY® Skin Analyser Connectivity and Wi-Fi issues
- ARTISTRY Skin Analyser Power and Battery Issues
- How do I take care of my ARTISTRY® Skin Analyser?
- Which devices are the ARTISTRY® Skin Analyser compatible with?
- How do I download the ARTISTRY® Skin Analyser application to my phone or tablet?
- Can more than one person share the ARTISTRY® Skin Analyser tool?
- Where can I learn more about the ARTISTRY® Signature Solutions program and the ARTISTRY Skin Analyser?