No, as long as the Independent Business Owner (IBO) replaces the item with an item that has equal or more PV than the item returned. For example, if an item that was returned was 36.41 PV then you will need to replace it with an item with equal or more PV in order to remain in the program. The replacement order must be placed before the end of the 90 days of the CYC program. This will also be the same if the IBO decides to return an order; the IBO will have to quickly place a replacement order of the same or more PV of the order that was returned.
Articles in this section
- I missed my due date to place my second order, can I apply for an extension?
- Where can I find the Chart Your Course Guide and manual?
- What if I am on holiday for 2 months?
- I placed an order online at 11:58pm and my voucher did not apply, why?
- I have met all requirements to complete the Chart Your Course program, but I don't have an $200 incentive voucher to redeem?
- If I am in debt, will I still qualify to finish the Chart Your Course program?
- Does the Chart your course rules also apply to international sponsorship?
- I tried to place all of my three orders in one day but none of the vouchers applied to my orders why?
- I placed my downline’s first order to start their Chart Your Course program but it did not create the first voucher for my downline?
- Why can't I redeem my first voucher?